* how to add a specific word at beginning Subject line (Subject already exists)
@ 2022-01-20 22:08 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2022-01-20 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

I have a function, most likely based on ancient code (based on 2.35)
that inserts a word or expression in the subject line, according to a
special field in the BBDB entry.

That code works nicely, however if I use it to reply to a message, that
already has a subject then that expression is added at the end of the
subject line not at the beginning.

The relevant code is the line
(message-carefully-insert-headers (list (cons 'Subject signame)))

So cons seems her the culprit. Any idea how to modify the line above to
have the expression inserted always at the beginning?

I had a look at message-change-subject. That function however is rather
complicated.
So if somebody comes up with a simple solution I would appreciate it

Thanks

Uwe Brauer