* access github pull requests via gnus or any other emacs pkg
@ 2020-12-19 15:45 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2020-12-19 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

More and more code development is done by pull requests (mostly using
github) One of most annoying thing for me is that I cannot use emacs
more specifically gnus to access these discussions.

Does somebody know either a possibility to connect gnus to github pull
requests or any other emacs pkg that would allow me to connect emacs to
the github pull request pages

Thanks and regards

Uwe Brauer