On Wednesday, 21 Mar 2018 at 10:02, Uwe Brauer wrote: > > On Monday, 19 Mar 2018 at 16:43, Uwe Brauer wrote: > > > Maybe I misunderstand something here but sc-citation-leader is local to > > the summary buffer so its value will not propagate to a message buffer? > > I.e. not a bug. > > Well but how can I then pass that variable to the message buffer, but > only groupwise? Maybe look at the message package, not gnus, as message is responsible for composing emails? For instance, you could put some code in message-header-setup-hook which sets the variables you want depending on the contents of the message header? -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50 & org 9.1.7 on Debian buster/sid