Eric Abrahamsen writes: > If you've already done it, and nothing broke, then you should be okay. > The backend you put in your `gnus-select-method' is meant to be the > "primary" select method, which means that group names aren't prefixed > with the server name (ie, you were originally seeing just seeing > "acmecorp.engineering", no "nnml" prefix). Ok. I only tested it on one group, and I only tested that it briefly. But I can try to convert them all. > I don't know why adding a `nnir-search-engine' parameter would change > that, but the prefix itself shouldn't really make any difference. Ok. > Are you sure notmuch works with nnml? I was under the impression it only > works with the maildir format. It appears to. The search engine behind mu4e only supports maildir. Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | We look back on our life as a thing of http://nwalsh.com/ | broken pieces, because our mistakes and | failures are always the first to strike | us, and outweigh in our imagination | what we have accomplished and | attained.--Goethe