* Reply with Mailinglists
@ 2015-12-17 20:14 Clemens Schüller
From: Clemens Schüller @ 2015-12-17 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello!

To work easier, I have the following workaround in my .gnus

;; Workaround for ML-Reply

(define-key gnus-summary-mode-map [(r)] 'gnus-summary-very-wide-reply-with-original)

When I press r to reply to a mailinglist post, the mailinglist address
is in the Cc field, the original poster in the To field.

How can i setup gnus to make it vice versa? ML Address in To and the
original poster in Cc

TIA
--
Best Regards, Clemens Schüller

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

@ 2016-02-06  6:22 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2016-02-06  6:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Clemens Schüller; +Cc: ding, Clemens Schüller

Clemens Schüller <cs.mlists+gnus@mailbox.org> writes:

> To work easier, I have the following workaround in my .gnus
>
> ;; Workaround for ML-Reply
>
> (define-key gnus-summary-mode-map [(r)]
> 'gnus-summary-very-wide-reply-with-original)
>
> When I press r to reply to a mailinglist post, the mailinglist address
> is in the Cc field, the original poster in the To field.
>
> How can i setup gnus to make it vice versa? ML Address in To and the
> original poster in Cc

I don't think there's any predefined functionality in Gnus or Message to
control that.