* send reply email from gnus and archive original
@ 2014-06-19 13:20 John Kitchin
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: John Kitchin @ 2014-06-19 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi everyone,

I am trying to switch from the web interface of gmail to gnus. I have
succeeded in getting gnus to read my mail!

("nnimap gmail:INBOX")

A feature of the web interface I really liked was the ability to reply
to an email, and upon sending it, archive the original email. Is there a
way to do that in gnus? Using a hook or something? Basically I want to
move the replied to email from the INBOX to the [Gmail]/All Mail folder
after I repply to it.

Thanks!

--
John Kitchin