Sharon Kimble writes: Hi Sharon, > I have this in my .gnus file > > (add-hook 'message-mode-hook > (lambda () > (setq fill-column 68) > (turn-on-auto-fill))) message-mode is the mode to write emails/newsgroup postings in, so it has nothing to do with how articles are formatted that you're receiving. > What else should I do please to regain sensible line-wrapping? You can wrap the current viewed article by typing `W w' in either the summary or the article buffer. ,----[ W w ] | W w runs the command gnus-article-fill-cited-article (found in | gnus-summary-mode-map), which is an interactive autoloaded compiled Lisp | function in `gnus-cite.el'. | | It is bound to W w,
. | | (gnus-article-fill-cited-article &optional WIDTH LONG-LINES) | | Do word wrapping in the current article. | If WIDTH (the numerical prefix), use that text width when | filling. If LONG-LINES, only fill sections that have lines | longer than the frame width. `---- However, that wrapping was performed automatically before swapping your .newsrc-dribble and now isn't anymore is really strange. Bye, Tassilo