* smime, epa, many recipient, public key is missing
@ 2013-10-18 13:36 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2013-10-18 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello

I am using smime together with epa (and gnus).

It often happens that I try to send encrypted mails to a list of people
where at least one of the recipient public keys I do not have, which of
course is not possible.

The indeed a message pops up

No public key for .... skip it? (y or n)

when I say y. Then the following message pops up
Wrong type argument: epg-key-p, nil

I propose not have this error message but  to change the tag from

 <#secure method=smime mode=signencrypt>

<#secure method=smime mode=sign>

Which would not cause any delay in sending the message.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer