Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > Daimrod writes: > >> I have already a copyright assignment for Emacs. (my number is 793656) > > Ah, so you're Grégoire Jadi. Yes. > Could you re-spin the patch? It doesn't really apply since the file > names in the patch are "new" and "old", which doesn't really exist in > the Emacs tree. > > The naming convention "err?" is not used in Emacs, so rename that > variable to something else. Is `debug' a better name? (`errp' sounds weird) I think it's a good idea to switch to the error buffer, otherwise users won't know it exists, so I've added a call to `switch-to-buffer-other-window'.