On Fri, Apr 15 2011, Ted Zlatanov wrote: > On my machine, shr links look just like regular text, except they are a > little bolder. By contrast, emacs-w3m renders links in a different > color (cyan), underlines them when point is on them, and sets the > background to a different color when the mouse is over the link. > > I don't know shr.el well enough to make any of those happen, is there a > face for this? I couldn't see a face setting in `shr-urlify'. There'a link face in Emacs and shr should use it or use a font thatinherit from it IMHO. -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info