* message-dont-send kill buffer
@ 2008-11-07  3:59 Seb
From: Seb @ 2008-11-07  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

I'd have imagined that a hook or argument to message-dont-send would
allow for killing the buffer in which the message was being composed,
but I can't find anything like that.  I often need to work on an email
throughout the day, so I use C-c C-d a lot, and then return to write
some more by going into the drafts folder and pressing 'e'.  The problem
is that each time I do C-c C-d, the buffer is left behind (i.e. it is
"buried").  Is there some way to get rid of this buffer automatically
after C-c C-d?

Cheers,

--
Seb