* gnus-article-treat-whitespace-after-citation?
@ 2008-09-01  3:43 David Abrahams
From: David Abrahams @ 2008-09-01  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

I find it hard to read postings that do not contain a blank line between
cited text and the response to the citation.  It seems like a wash to
correct such posts might be easy to write, but I'm having trouble even
figuring out where to start.  Does anyone have a pointer for me?

Thanks in advance,

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-09-01  3:43 UTC | newest]