Hi, it looks like the regexps in nnweb-google-wash-article broke in the meantime. Attached is an update. I also reverted the change to declare nnweb-group-alist with defvar instead of defvoo. I didn't realise that it is held on disk /multiplexed/ with the defvoo'd nnweb-directory, which would result in bogus active file entries if one would use more than one directory for nnweb. Also, nnlistserv seems to inherit from nnweb via nnoo, and I'm not sure what the implications are, if it wasn't declared with defvoo (anyone)? regards, Andreas 2006-02-12 Andreas Seltenreich * nnweb.el (nnweb-google-wash-article): Update regexps. (nnweb-group-alist): Use defvoo instead of defvar,