* ham always being treated as spam (not true)
@ 2004-06-30 19:17 Marcelo Toledo
From: Marcelo Toledo @ 2004-06-30 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I recieved a few ham and for some reason it was treated as spam and went
to spam group, I entered the group marked as read and it goes to
reclassify group, and here are the messages:

marcelo@kali:~/Mail/reclassify$ for i in *; do bogofilter -t < $i; done
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000
N 0.000000

bogofilter says none of the messages are spam, then I enter the
reclassify group and in the summary buffer I hit C-u 22 B r to respool
everything, some times when a new ham appears it goes alright, but
normaly it goes back to spam again. What else besides bogofilter might
be interfering the decision to *be* a spam when bogofilter says it's
not?

thanks,
--
Marcelo Toledo