* Can't go to Select Methods node in the manual
@ 2000-12-28 17:27 Hannu Koivisto
From: Hannu Koivisto @ 2000-12-28 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

With Emacs 20.7 and pre-Oort Gnus from CVS as of few minutes ago,
if I try to enter the Select Methods node in the menu of the
manual, I get "No such anchor in tag table or node in tag table or
file: Select Methods".  Is there a problem in the manual source or
do I just have too old texinfo tools or something like that?

--
Hannu

* Re: Can't go to Select Methods node in the manual
@ 2000-12-29  7:30 ` ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2000-12-29  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hannu Koivisto <azure@iki.fi> writes:

> Greetings,
>
> With Emacs 20.7 and pre-Oort Gnus from CVS as of few minutes ago,
> if I try to enter the Select Methods node in the menu of the
> manual, I get "No such anchor in tag table or node in tag table or
> file: Select Methods".  Is there a problem in the manual source or
> do I just have too old texinfo tools or something like that?

It works for me. What is the version of your old texinfo tools?

ShengHuo

* Re: Can't go to Select Methods node in the manual
@ 2000-12-29  9:37   ` Hannu Koivisto
From: Hannu Koivisto @ 2000-12-29  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

ShengHuo ZHU <zsh@cs.rochester.edu> writes:

| It works for me. What is the version of your old texinfo tools?

4.0 (the latest as far as I can see).  Weird.

--
Hannu