Steinar Bang writes: > Hm... indeed. If it did, I would lose one of the two reasons I > currently have for dragging my heels wrt. a switch to IMAP: editing > the MIME types of attachments (the other one is reparenting of > articles, both are related to article editing). Ohh, I must have forgotten to post a patch that fixes a bug in the MIME parts menus on the "View As Type..." entry. I just upgraded it with François Pinard's idea: default to a guessing based on file extension. Now you can easily view attached parts without editing the article. Kim-Minh.