* Using just the secondary method?
@ 1996-05-02 18:06 Juri Pakaste
From: Juri Pakaste @ 1996-05-02 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a way to tell sgnus to use just the secondary select method
when starting up and when fetching new articles? The primary method is
nntp, which isn't always available (I use PPP) and when it is, it
isn't exactly fast over the 16800 link. But AFAIK I always have to use
it when I want to read mail, as I use nnml as the secondary select
method.

This might be a RTFM, but I haven't found the solution.
--
// Juri Pakaste
// jurip@icon.fi