* Re: gnus-calendar / gnus-icalendar in Emacs24?
       [not found]   ` <87oar0dhr2.fsf@hillenius.net>
@ 2014-12-19 16:47     ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2014-12-19 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Thursday, 18 Dec 2014 at 17:50, Gijs Hillenius wrote:

[...]

> For Outlook/Exchange based invitations, I can add the meeting requests,
> but there is no [accept] thingie.

I am not sure I understand this.  Just in case this helps: I had to
configure my Outlook account to format calendar requests using iCalendar
format when Outlook was accessed using imap.  This was an option
available in the Outlook Web App (I cannot run Outlook itself on any
machine I have) but only available once I prodded our systems people to
enable that feature.  I think it is only available in Outlook 2013
(2014?) or newer.

Now any calendar request that comes in shows me all the various options
(accept, reject, add to org, ...) in my gnus Article window!

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xFFFCF67D
: in Emacs 25.0.50.1 + Ma Gnus v0.12 + evil-git-d432ec2

* Re: gnus-calendar / gnus-icalendar in Emacs24?
@ 2014-12-20  7:57       ` Gijs Hillenius
From: Gijs Hillenius @ 2014-12-20  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On 19 Dec 2014, Eric S. Fraga wrote:

> On Thursday, 18 Dec 2014 at 17:50, Gijs Hillenius wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> For Outlook/Exchange based invitations, I can add the meeting
>> requests, but there is no [accept] thingie.
>
> I am not sure I understand this.  Just in case this helps: I had to
> configure my Outlook account to format calendar requests using
> iCalendar format when Outlook was accessed using imap.  This was an
> option available in the Outlook Web App (I cannot run Outlook itself
> on any machine I have) but only available once I prodded our systems
> people to enable that feature.

Thx! I'll ask collegues to check if they have that option.

@ 2014-12-31 15:53     ` Jan Tatarik
From: Jan Tatarik @ 2014-12-31 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Thu, Dec 18 2014, Gijs Hillenius wrote:

> For Outlook/Exchange based invitations, I can add the meeting requests,
> but there is no [accept] thingie.

The Accept/Decline buttons are only shown if the recipient is marked as
RSVP. It could be your response is not required by the meeting
organizer, or gnus-icalendar failed to identify your email address on
the attendee list.

,----[ C-h v gnus-icalendar-a RET ]

`----