I'm having the odd problem in that when I view an email/rss feed postings it is showing with html content, like this - --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---

A few days ago, for no reason (for fun, maybe), I cloned the Github mirror of Emacs and built a latest Emacs. I also removed my old Emacs (I was silly, I blame Melbourne's weather :D). Many subtle problems occurred since then, for example, executing org-html-export-as-html often causes the following error:

org-html-fontify-code: Wrong number of arguments: #[(_beg _end)
"???" [font-lock-fontify-buffer] 1], 0

1 Solution

Redefine function org-font-lock-ensure. Add the following code snippet to init.el and execute it to solve the problem:

8---
 '(highlight-changes-colors (quote ("#FD5FF0" "#AE81FF")))
 '(highlight-tail-colors
   (quote
	(("#073642" . 0)
	 ("#546e00" . 20)
	 ("#00736f" . 30)
	 ("#00629d" . 50)
	 ("#7b6000" . 60)
	 ("#8b2c02" . 70)
	 ("#93115c" . 85)
	 ("#073642" . 100))))

So how do I put it right please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.93.1