* Gnus updated in XEmacs
@ 2012-07-29 23:25 Mike Kupfer
From: Mike Kupfer @ 2012-07-29 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Last month I updated the XEmacs Gnus package to 5.10.10, in case someone
would like to tag it in the Gnus git repository (xemacs-pkg-1_95).

I won't bore you with the details of why I used such an old release.
I'd like to get started packaging the most recent stable release, but
I'm not sure what that is, exactly.  n0-19?

thanks,
mike

* Re: Gnus updated in XEmacs
@ 2012-07-30  7:04 ` Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2012-07-30  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> Last month I updated the XEmacs Gnus package to 5.10.10, in case someone
> would like to tag it in the Gnus git repository (xemacs-pkg-1_95).

> I won't bore you with the details of why I used such an old release.
> I'd like to get started packaging the most recent stable release, but
> I'm not sure what that is, exactly.  n0-19?

I don't know what the most recent stable release is, either, but it is
indeed the last tag put on the no-gnus branch:
 http://git.gnus.org/cgit/gnus.git/log/?h=no-gnus&ofs=100
 http://git.gnus.org/cgit/gnus.git/commit/?h=no-gnus&id=350e1951f0f9d171ec0907732707b2a7c4b754b3