* nnimap problems: Symbol's function definition is void: gnus-delete-duplicates
@ 2011-02-26  9:22 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2011-02-26  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

With the current head I get the following message in the minibuffer when
starting gnus:
 Warning: Unable to open server nnimap+privat due to: Symbol's function definition is void: gnus-delete-duplicates

If I go to the server buffer and open the nnimap server, it switches
from offline to open.

But if I try to enter an nnimap group it fails with this message:
 gnus-select-newsgroup: Couldn't request group nnimap+privat:dod: BAD Error in IMAP command received by server.