* Synching diary with an exchange server?
@ 2008-06-07 22:40 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2008-06-07 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

[Off-topic I know, but likely to hit a significant percentage of the
 target audience, so I'm risking it]

I've chucked Evolution in favour of going back to using Gnus and nnimap
to read my work email.  Evolution was just too slow and unstable.

I'm using Ulf Jasper's u-appt.el[1] to scrape appointments from Outlook
meeting invites and put them in the emacs diary.

The thing I'm missing from Evolution, is the possibility of uploading
my appointments to the Exchange server, so that others planning meetings
can see them.

Is there eg. something that can take an iCalendar export from the emacs
diary, and can use it to update my Exchange calendar?

Thanx!

- Steinar