I've been using the nnml backend for a long time, but I'm considering moving some of my mail to the nnfolder backend (mostly to simplify the inode and block size issues). Setting up my gnus-secondary-select-methods to allow nnfolders was straightfoward. Using "B" "c" to copy mail over for testing worked just fine. But when I changed "name" to "nnfolder:name" in nnmail-split-fancy, instead of having mail split into the nnfolder group, Gnus (No Gnus 0.6) created an nnml group called "nnfolder:name". Is there a trick I'm missing? Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | All the labors of the ages, all the http://nwalsh.com/ | devotion, all the inspiration, all the | noonday brightness of human genius, are | destined to extinction.--Bertrand | Russell