* posting-style return-path
@ 2005-06-13  9:55 Frank Tegtmeyer
From: Frank Tegtmeyer @ 2005-06-13  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I just noticed that my settings for return-path don't work anymore:

((to-address . "qmail@list.cr.yp.to")
 (to-list . "qmail@list.cr.yp.to")
 (auto-expire . t)
 (expiry-wait . 14)
 (posting-style
  (name "Frank Tegtmeyer")
  (address "fte-sub-qmail@fte.to")
  (return-path "fte-sub-qmail@fte.to")))

This is true for every group where posting-style is used.
I don't know when this happened - I didn't post for a long time and
maybe there were some updates for Emacs/Gnus on Gentoo in the
meantime.

I watch this list most of the time and didn't see the problem
mentioned.
Is there a quick fix?

I use Gnus v5.10.6 on GNU Emacs 21.4.1.

Regards, Frank

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-06-13  9:55 UTC | newest]