[ this time with the patch ] Simon Josefsson writes: > Arne Jørgensen writes: > >> Hi, >> >> I think I mentioned earlier that there is a bug when you try to >> S/MIEM-verify/decrypt a signed/encrypted MIME part. >> >> I traced the bug to be that when `mm-dissect-buffer' is called on the >> MIME parts there is no longer a "From:" field to compare against. >> >> The attached patch fixes this by passing the from field on from >> `mm-dissect-buffer' to `mm-dissect-multipart' and then again to >> `mm-dissect-buffer'. > > Applied, thanks! Super! Maybe for the v5-10 branch too? (btw, what is the policy regarding which changes go into the v5-10 branch and which don't? This change I think should because it's more of a bugfix and it will get sync'ed with emacs cvs) >> Have a nice weekend. > > Likewise. Thanks. It's been so. Kind regards, -- Arne Jørgensen