* gnus-article-view-part no longer seems to work (since commit 041b3904?)
@ 2021-02-06 12:13 Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2021-02-06 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding; +Cc: emacs-devel

Dear gnus developers,

I updated my Emacs from git yesterday and reading multi-part emails no
longer behaves as it used to.  In particular, invoking
gnus-article-view-part (typically by hitting "b" but I've tried the
other bindings just in case) in the summary buffer does not change the
view of the article as it used to (for articles that had, say, text and
HTML parts).

I note that Stefan made some changes this past week, commit 041b3904.

I'm not entirely sure what gnus-article-view-part is now doing as it
seems to move point randomly in my summary buffer.

thank you,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.4.4 on Debian bullseye/sid