On Monday, 19 Mar 2018 at 16:43, Uwe Brauer wrote: > I found out that just the variable sc-citation-leader I have to change. > ,---- > | is a variable defined in ‘supercite.el’. > | Its value is "" > | Original value was " " > | Local in buffer *Summary nntp+news.gmane.org:gmane.comp.tex.german*; > global value is " " > `---- > > So far so good, but when I press reply or followup, the global setting > is used, which is not what I want. Is this really the same bug you > describe? It seems that in your case there is a workaround. Is there > also one in mine? Maybe I misunderstand something here but sc-citation-leader is local to the summary buffer so its value will not propagate to a message buffer? I.e. not a bug. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50 & org 9.1.7 on Debian buster/sid