* forward/insert a message in a reply message buffer
@ 2014-09-04 12:35 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2014-09-04 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello

I asked this some time ago, but I am not sure whether the following
feature has been implemented:
in a reply/followup buffer I want to insert/forward a message from any
other group something like

For example:

(insert-or-attach-or-forward

Maybe orgmode has some functionality of this sort?

Uwe Brauer

* forward/insert a message in a reply message buffer
@ 2018-02-28  9:23 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2018-02-28  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

http://ding.gnus.narkive.com/J5R2w4Tj/forward-insert-a-message-in-a-reply-message-buffer

Hello

I asked this some time ago, but I am not sure whether the following
feature has been implemented:
in a reply/followup buffer I want to insert/forward a message from any
other group something like

For example:

(insert-or-attach-or-forward

Dave Goldberg has a nice implementation, but it relies on the message
number. It would be great if it could be generalised for marked messages.

Uwe Brauer