* Has anyone created code for reply to author on yahoogroups?
@ 2014-09-07 20:20 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2014-09-07 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Some time ago yahoogroups started changing the From emails, so that
emails from me to a yahoogroups list, looks like:
 "Steinar Bang sb@dod.no [somelist]" <somelist@yahoogroups.com>
(where "somelist" is the name of a yahoogroups mailing list).

This meant that my old gnus setup for the mail group in gnus, which was
to do "f" to reply to the list and "r" to reply only to the author, no
longer worked.

Has anyone here created code to make "r" extract the sender email
address from the From field and reply directly to that?

If not, any ideas for the most elegant and simple solution?

Thanks!