On Tue, Nov 12 2013, Adam Sjøgren wrote: > Jan Tatarik writes: >> No, it isn't. It's exactly the same as my W. Europe example, only the >> name is different. > Ok, good. It looks thoroughly confusing to me. >> Yes, this part of the code works fine, the problem occurs later in the >> pipeline, when the org timestamp is generated. The actual timezone is >> not used when creating the timestamp, so GMT is assumed by default, and >> the 1 hour shift happens. >> I'll fix that. OK, have something that works for me. Do you mind testing? You can try either a patch against the latest gnus