* How to get this debugged (pressing g fails)
@ 2013-09-26  0:01 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2013-09-26  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I've been ignoring this for a very long time, but I need to fix it.

Whenever I press g in group buffer to get new news it starts to work
but then ends up failing.  All I catch with debugger turned on is:

 Debugger entered: nil
   gnus-group-get-new-news(nil)
   call-interactively(gnus-group-get-new-news nil nil)

This has stayed with me for several mnths and several upgrade pulls of
gnus source code for magnus.

I really don't have a clue how to determine what is causing it.
Obviously not a general problem and just as obviously its in my
environment somehow. But where to look, and how to look?