On Mon, Jan 24 2011, Ted Zlatanov wrote: > I can push a fix into the Emacs trunk. Looks like just `sh-set-sell' > needs a fix for this issue; I can add a `sh-verbose' variable you can > override. `message' is used unconditionally a LOT in that code but I > don't think it's necessary to make it all dependent on `sh-verbose'. I personally do not care that much about messages {ab,}use, and I do not know the {ab,}use rules that might exist in the Emacs development process. It's mostly Lars that seems to be strict with message use, so I let you with your Emacs developer hat and Lars with its I-really-care-about-messages hat decide. ;-) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info