Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > I have no idea what pinentry-gtk-2 is. Could you disable it, or > whatever it is that uses it? ,---- | pinentry is a small collection of dialog programs that allow GnuPG to | read passphrases and PIN numbers in a secure manner. There are versions | for the common GTK and Qt toolkits as well as for the text terminal | (Curses). `---- The pinentry suite is part of gpg and cannot be turned off in my gpg version. Charles -- "...Unix, MS-DOS, and Windows NT (also known as the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly)." (By Matt Welsh)