* attaching many files
@ 2009-08-20 11:25 Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2009-08-20 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

When I attach two or more files to a message, I need to type two
`C-n's every time before attaching the next file.  It is because
the `mml-attach-(file|buffer|external)' commands don't move point
after inserting a tag.  I feel it inconvenience.  Furthermore, if
those commands are invoked at the message header, the tag will be
added to the bottom of the body but point stays in the message
header no matter how big the body may be.  WDYT?

It's easy to make those commands move point.  That is to remove
`save-excursion'.  Is it ok?

To try the new behavior without modifying Gnus, use the following
advices: