* Re-importing 'Incomingxxxx' file?
@ 2008-03-14  7:04 Graham Murray
From: Graham Murray @ 2008-03-14  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

How do I get gnus to re-spool mail from ~/Mail/Incomingxxxx?

For some reason none of the mails which arrived overnight are showing in
any of my nnml groups, but are all in one of the ~/Mail/Incomingxxx
files. The manual shows how to set up the location of the Incoming files
and how long they are kept, but I could not see any information on how
to get gnus to re-spool from it.

I am running CVS versions of both emacs and gnus