michael@cadilhac.name (Michaël Cadilhac) writes: > Miles Bader writes: > >> michael@cadilhac.name (Michaël Cadilhac) writes: >>> There's a little thing that annoys me from time to time : I have >>> (quite) long group names, and when the « How many articles » question >>> is asked, the name is truncated to 35 chars, and I don't see the >>> entire group name. >> >> Why is it necessary to truncate it at all? Emacs from version 21 on >> will grow the minibuffer as necessary to show the whole prompt. > > Right! And why not delete `gnus-limit-string' after that? > `truncate-s-t-width' seems to be in (X)Emacs for quite a long time. If no one objects, I will install this later today. -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | This .sig has been generated | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | by Outlook Express 98 | | JID/MSN: | and triple-checked on | `---- michael.cadilhac@gmail.com | Windows Mail Vista. - --'