* nnir and fast email searches
@ 2004-07-04 22:37 Max Froumentin
From: Max Froumentin @ 2004-07-04 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

As my email folders grow bigger than my computer gets faster, I'm
looking for a fast way to search through them. It seems that a simple
solution is to use grepmail with nnir-grepmail, however Nevin Kapur
hasn't been working on nnir-grepmail since 2001 and the code doesn't
work well with the newer nnir.el

So I'm wondering if the idea of using grepmail with gnus has simply
been abandoned for some better nnir backend.

Anyone?

Max.