Bijan Soleymani writes: > Bijan Soleymani writes: > >> To fix this I've made a little perl script (~= 100 lines) for myself >> that syncs the two. It looks at gnus's marks and adds flags to the >> messages, then it looks at the messages' flags and adds gnus marks. > > Oops, I just noticed a couple of small errors in the script. Oh > well... Just consider it as a proof of concept thing. Yes such a > simple script can be written :) Ok here's the same script with the errors fixed, (pretty minor, I was creatring "nnmaildir" instead of ".nnmaildir"). Basically it has one big function *mark* which takes a directory name as an argument and syncs the nnmaildir and info flags. So to use it you edit it the lines of the form: mark("/home/bijan/Maildir/"); entering in the locations of your own maildirs.