From: spamtrap@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren)
Subject: Re: spam-stat.el and mime
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:42:04 +0100	[thread overview]

I just re-trained spam-stat on my box, and couldn't (spam-stat-load)
afterwards.

The error I got when starting, as ~/.spam-stat.el was being read was:
Invalid read syntax: "."

After trying to edit the file (12457514 bytes on one line is not
XEmacs cup-o-tea), I gave up and replaced all occurences of )( with
)\n( and grepped for lines with three "'s in them (hunch). Yielding:

 13587:("A"1YGO0m" 0 4)
 168855:("5?=CA"<S" 0 1)
 183068:(";}0"GU4O4Y." 0 1)
 212714:("A"8qGR<v" 0 4)
 317258:("0"A>" 0 9)
 569537:("0m9_A"<vC3" 0 1)
 667177:("AwA"" 0 6)

Aha! These lines were a little tricky to find in the file without the
linenumbers, because there was escape-chars in them that the xterm
ate.

Copying the first line from the buffer to another got me this:

 ("접근하고" 0 4)

Suggesting, perhaps, that it's an encoding issue of some sort?

I'm using No Gnus v0.1 on XEmacs 21.4 (patch 14) "Reasonable
Discussion" [Lucid] (i386-debian-linux, Mule) of Sat Sep 27 2003 on
eeyore, with the spam-stat.el patch of this thread.

  Best regards,