/ Simon Josefsson was heard to say: [...] | Perhaps this is solved in Gnus 5.10.3 (i.e., CVS)? I believe the | passphrase cache didn't work in 5.10.2. Indeed it is, thanks. One more question. I now see output like this when I read encrypted messages: [[PGP Signed Part:Norman Walsh Untrusted, Fingerprint: 645D 8055 B685 E0EC 3B0B B507 3B29 6D51 CC18 5A3B]] Now, I have my own public key in my pubring.gpg, so I would have expected that to be "trusted". I expect this is some aspect of PGP that I don't know enough about, rather than a gnus thing, but a pointer would be appreciated. Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | If youth is a fault, it is one soon http://nwalsh.com/ | corrected.-- Goethe