Jorge Godoy writes: > I'm trying to use 'pgg-sign', but although it makes the screen blink > and repositions the cursor at the beginning of the screen, nothing > happens and the message isn't signed. When I use pgg-sign-region > with a marked region, everything works just fine. Why are you trying to use this function? > Is there something I can do to try fixing this? I'm not a LISP > coder, so I can only help from the user side of the problem. Well, what do you want to use it for? If you just want to sign a message, use something like mml-secure-sign-pgpmime (C-c C-m s p) When the message gets processed before sending the secure tag at the top of the body will get turned into the proper signed parts, etc. -- Josh Huber