* detecting disconnects with nnimap
@ 2001-04-25 19:36 Doug Alcorn
From: Doug Alcorn @ 2001-04-25 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

My firewall drops all tcp connections if they are idle for some period
of time.  Unfortunately I think that time period is less than what
nnimap uses.  So, I find myself often during the day having to do
something that causes nnimap to try and communicate with the server.
It then hangs indefinitely and I have to C-g it.  Then I re-do the
command and nnimap automatically reconnects to me server without any
problem.  Is there any good way for me to fix this?
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-04-25 19:36 UTC | newest]