* Bug in pgnus 0.36
@ 1998-10-22 16:43 Christian Kurz
From: Christian Kurz @ 1998-10-22 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

when I try to display the article 'one more bug' from Vladimir Volovich
my pgnus stands and i have to kill it. Then when I restart xemacs pgnus
automatically starts again. I don't know if this bug is particular to
the new xemacs or to pgnus 0.36, so I post this report here. Somebody
else has reported this problem to xemacs-beta so the developers of
xemacs are also informed.

Christian
--
M$: Our software of tommorrow will make sure that on your
hardware of tomorrow everything will work at the usual speed. ;-)