* Multiple accounts
@ 2000-05-19 14:57 Jorge Godoy
From: Jorge Godoy @ 2000-05-19 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I have multiple e-mails addresses and often receive messages on
them. I'd like to reply to these people using the same address they
sent the message to. Could you help me to configure this?

And, by the way, how can I see all the message headers on the current
message?

Thanks!
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.

* Re: Multiple accounts
@ 2000-05-19 15:03 ` Chmouel Boudjnah
From: Chmouel Boudjnah @ 2000-05-19 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com.br> writes:

> Hi!
>
> I have multiple e-mails addresses and often receive messages on
> them. I'd like to reply to these people using the same address they
> sent the message to. Could you help me to configure this?

gnus-posting-style ?

> And, by the way, how can I see all the message headers on the current
> message?

t in summary-mode ?

--
MandrakeSoft Inc                http://www.mandrakesoft.com
In travel.                                        --Chmouel

* Re: Multiple accounts
@ 2000-05-19 15:18 ` Michael Klingbeil
From: Michael Klingbeil @ 2000-05-19 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

*** Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com.br> schrieb:

> Hi!
>
> I have multiple e-mails addresses and often receive messages on
> them. I'd like to reply to these people using the same address they
> sent the message to. Could you help me to configure this?

(setq gnus-posting-styles
      '((".*" (address "michael@qad.org" ))
        (signature-file "~/.signature")
        ("nnml:Hamster" (address "mklingbeil@telda.net"))
        ("nnml:EHamster" (address "mklingbeil@telda.net"))
        ("nnml:Privat-Telda" (address "mklingbeil@telda.net"))
        ("nnml:Privat-bigfoot" (address "mklingbeil@bigfoot.de"))
        ("nnml:Privat-GMX" (address "mklingbeil@gmx.de"))
        ("nnml:Privat-GMX-net" (address "michael.klingbeil@gmx.net"))
        ("nnml:Privat-Qad" (address "michael@qad.org"))
        ("nnml:Privat-michael-Qad" (address "michael@michael.qad.org"))
        ("nnml:mklingbeil-Qad" (address "mklingbeil@michael.qad.org"))
        ("^de.comp.*" (address "michael@qad.org"))
	("^comp.*" (address "mklingbeil@gmx.de"))
        ))

> And, by the way, how can I see all the message headers on the current
> message?

micha