* two minor problems with mail groups
@ 1995-12-11 10:57 Massimo Campostrini
From: Massimo Campostrini @ 1995-12-11 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have two minor problems with mail (nnml) groups
[emacs 19.30 and Gnus v5.1 coming with it]:

1) From times to times, a long-unused nnml group will turn bogus;
   the summary line in the Group buffer appears as
	       *+ 2: nnml:mail.daemon
   and trying to select the group fails with message
	Couldn't request group nnml:mail.daemon:
   Quitting gnus and restarting it fixes the problem.

2) I left `nnmail-delete-duplicates' alone, and checked it is `nil'.
   Still duplicate e-mail does appear only once in my email groups.
   `nnmail-delete-duplicates' is definitely a Good Thing, but seems
   not to work as advertised.

        Massimo Campostrini,
Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare, Sezione di Pisa.
WWW home page: http://www.difi.unipi.it/~campo/

PS. Should I post messages on Gnus v5.1 here or on `gnu.emacs.gnus'?

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-12-11 10:57 UTC | newest]