* Re: gnus-reparent.el
       [not found] <vafybqxem6l.fsf@dusty.informatik.uni-dortmund.de>
@ 1996-01-24 15:11 ` Colin Rafferty
From: Colin Rafferty @ 1996-01-24 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

In private email, Kai Grossjohann writes:

> Dear Colin,
> do you still use gnus-reparent?  I currently use sgnus-0.30 and it
> doesn't seem to work anymore.  I don't use reparent often but
> sometimes it would come in really handy.

My contribution to Gnus, gnus-summary-reparent-thread has been included
in sgnus-0.30.  You can get rid of my version, and just use the included
one (T ^).

> gnus-reparent references a function gnus-get-header-by-num which
> doesn't exist (anymore?).

The only change is that `gnus-get-header-by-num' has been replaced by
`gnus-summary-article-header'.

; Colin

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-01-24 15:11 UTC | newest]