* How to not get killed parent?
@ 1996-08-23  5:31 H. Vdisdnen
From: H. Vdisdnen @ 1996-08-23  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

'^' or 'A r' will get the parent article whether it is killed or not.
Since I do not want to see articles that I have killed (that's why I
kill them :-), is it possible to make gnus at least warn me "The
parent has been killed. Do you still want to see it?"

* Re: How to not get killed parent?
@ 1996-08-23 20:25 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-08-23 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

"H. V\dis\dnen" <hvaisane@joyds1.joensuu.fi> writes:

> '^' or 'A r' will get the parent article whether it is killed or not.
> Since I do not want to see articles that I have killed (that's why I
> kill them :-), is it possible to make gnus at least warn me "The
> parent has been killed. Do you still want to see it?"

Uhm -- no, I don't think so.  You could hack up
`gnus-summary-refer-article' to do that, though.