Hi! I've posted a bug report to news server, but it seems to be overloaded by spam. Here is the original message. On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 01:25:53 +0300 Boris Samorodov wrote: > Hello Bugfixing Girls and Boys, [skip] > As I can see, the main difference is that the latter answer is > beginning with some error message (the certificate is > self-signed). But authentication in fact was successful. Yes. That was the case. Looking at gnus/imap.el I noticed a code at kerberos4 function dealing with such messages. Hence, the next patch made gnus happy.