On Tue, 25 May 2004 14:00:11 +0200 Simon Josefsson wrote: Simon> Can you reproduce this using a smaller script, and post the entire Simon> log? Attached. Seems to be a coding-system problem. In the manage-sieve log I see \201 characters that where somehow hidden in my local sieve-script buffer. I changed the script to ASCII-only and everything works fine. (I'm happy with that solution, but can do some more testing (with guidelines;) if it helps to enhance manage-sieve or emacs.) Greetings, Jochen -- Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit http://www.Jochen-Kuepper.de Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité GnuPG key: CC1B0B4D (Part 3 you find in my messages before fall 2003.)