From: Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@iskon.hr>
Subject: Re: Using the mouse and context menu to reply (bug?)
Date: 04 Jan 2000 18:02:58 +0100	[thread overview]

Dmitry Yaitskov <dimas@home.com> writes:

> In the summary buffer, if I move the mouse over an article it is
> highlighted. Right-clicking brings up the context menu.

No, it doesn't.  Few button3 menus in Gnus are really
context-sensitive.  They are merely a copy of the Gnus-specific part
of the menubar, operating on the article under the point.

This is horrible UI, but most people don't really care because Emacs
people don't use the mouse all that much.  However, Lars has been
known to accept patches that improve the mouse UI, so fixing it is not
out of the question.

(I've added the MIME buttons menus, which really are
context-sensitive.)